Polymer Clay Jewelry with Diana
Saturday, July 28, 2018 from 1:00-3:00PM
Discover the fun world of Polymer Clay! Diana will help you create beads using the Millefiori Techinque. This is a beginner class and no experience is necessary. Come with your own supplies or purchase a complete Supply Kit for $25 or a Mini-Kit (Polymer clay only) for $15.
Millefiori is a glass work technique and in Italian means “thousand flowers.” We will use a clay extruder to make “faux” Millefiori beads. Make earrings or a bracelet with these colorful beads!
Cost: $15 each class, Adults 16 +
Please note: You MUST register two days prior to class date. Space is limited, so register early.
- 2oz. PREMO Polymer Clay in Turquoise, Fuchia and White, or any three colors of your choice
- Clay Slicer/Knife Blade
- Clay Acrylic Roller
- Ear Wires
- 2- 6mm Jump Rings
- Walnut Hollow Clay Extruder (available at Michaels)
- Stretch Magic .05mm (for bracelet)
- Flat Nose Plyers
- Round Nose Plyers
(A limited amount of tools will be available to share.)
Following supplies will be provided by Instructor:
- Pasta Machine (to condition clay)
- Baby Wipes (for clean up)
- Clay Cutters, Work Mat & misc. tools
- Clay Oven