Watercolor Evening Class
Class dates: Tuesdays from 7-9pm > June 11, 18, 25 and July 2, 2019
Learn to paint with watercolor! This class will focus on painting from life, mainly using still life. Besides traditional techniques, we will learn to use other mediums with watercolor paint, such as ink, charcoal, and pastel. This class suits any level, from beginner to experienced. You will need your own supplies, as listed.
Cost: $60 for 4-week session / Drop-in: $20 per class
Instructor: Donna Hinson
Open to ages 15 and up. All skill levels welcome.
Space is limited! Please register for 4-week session by May 12. Call: 734-720-0671 or purchase online below (online includes a $2 service charge).
Supplies to bring:
• Watercolor paper – Arches 140 lb. preferred (Block or pad of watercolor paper)
• ¾ “ or 1” brush
• Detail brush – small round
• Paints; burnt sienna, cadmium red, cadmium yellow, yellow ochre, ultramarine blue, alizarin crimson
• Any other colors you so desire except white
• Paper towels
• Board to attach paper on
• Masking tape or artist tape